ya_Devices - for Ableton Live
ya_EQ8 - link muliple EQ Eight across tracks, returns and racks.
this a specialized version of ya_Group for the EQ Eight device that allows to invert the scale value
• 10 groups (A-J) are supported per live set.
• place ya_EQ8Master just before any Live EQ Eight device you want to make a master
• place ya_EQ8Slave just before any EQ Eight device on any other track, send or rack to make it a slave.
• any changes to the master is also affecting all slaves of the same group
• likewise any automation of the master device also affects the slaves
• „invert Scale“ allows to invert the scale parameter value for each slave selectively
current version 3.1 (11-2016)
Please note: These devices have been created for our own use and only been tested on Mac.
If you run into problems you may send reports and comments to email@example.com
However, we do not officially offer support and might not be able to help or answer at all.
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.